What'll we do with a drunken sailor...
.Sling him in the long boat till he's sober...
August Bank Holiday Weekend Events
- This Bank Holiday Weekend in Weymouth;
• Victorian Fayre Weekend, Sat 23 – Sun 24 Aug, 10:30 – 16:30, Nothe Fort
• Annual Melcombe Regis Dragon Boat Challenge, Sun 24 Aug, Weymouth Beach
• Quayside Music Festival, Sun 24 – Mon 25 Aug, 12:00 – Midnight, Weymouth Harbourside
Pelican of London back alongside in Weymouth
- The Pelican of London arrived back in Weymouth today, Wednesday 13th August, after returning from the 2014 International Tall Ships Race. She will be back in Weymouth until 12th October '14 when she will depart for warmer climes.
- All pontoon berth holders are reminded that pontoon gates are not to be left propped open at any time (Conditions of berthing, third schedule, 2.2). Access to the pontoon berths are solely for berth holders and invited guests. Any persons who are trying to enter the pontoons without a gate key or you are suspicious of, please call the Harbour Masters office direct on 01305 838423.